Monday, July 27, 2009

First Swim in Months

Yesterday was my first swim in a long time. Travis, Sam & I headed to the pool for lap swim at noon. Our plan was for us to alternate swimming and the non swimming person would sit with Sam. I jumped in first. I was tired by the time I completed 50 meters. Breathing was the biggest issue. This should come back shortly though. I did a couple of really slow 100 meter repeats then some 50 meter repeats.

I need to concentrate on keeping my elbow high during the pull. I worked on this for at least 1/2 of the time I was in the water and I think I could tell that I was more efficient and pulling more water.

Yesterday was also Sam's 1 month birthday! My how the time flies. Tomorrow I am going to a breastfeeding class. We'll see how much weight she has gained in the past two weeks and how much she is eating at a normal feeding.

Travis starts his new job today so Sam & I are on our own. Exciting Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment